Saturday, February 23, 2013

Mom's afghan & contradicting personality


These are some of the finished squares for mom's afghan. It is hard for me to believe how much I enjoy making granny squares. It is soothing for me. I look forward to changing into my p.j.s, fixing a hot cup of tea, covering up in a blanket, & crocheting away. I don't feel like talking. I just want to create. I like it when the animals come up to cuddle. They don't want to talk, they just want to be near you.
I am a social person. I am loud and crazy at times. One of my most treasured aspects of life is spending time with loved ones. But as I have gotten older I really enjoy having quiet time to myself. Recently my family tested our personalities. Some of them started to bet if I would be introverted or extroverted. When my scores were tallied, out of ten I scored 5 for introverted and 6 for extroverted. I think that is a perfect representation of me. When I feel social, I am VERY social, but when I feel  introverted, please just leave me alone while I watch Downton Abby and make granny squares.

Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
hannaH

2 comments:

  1. hannah, i love your blog and i love that you crochet. seriously, most of the christmas gifts i gave this year were things i'd crocheted. i am such a grandma at heart and spent many evenings crocheting in my ikea chair and watching netflix. :)

    megmcilvaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg!
      Keep on crocheting!
      God bless,
      hannaH

      Delete