Friday, July 13, 2012

Puppy

I have a lot of extra yarn left over from my hexagon market bag I made a couple of weeks ago. I hate having unused yarn just hanging around so I have been looking up different patterns. I found a cute amigurumi puppy dog pattern at Lion Brand Yarn.
This time I documented my project with photos!


I always love to see how a projects starts as something so simple.

Such a sweet face!



A cute stripped shirt.



It looks like a stuffed animal crime scene

My cat, Lily, loves to play with whatever project I am working on at the time.


A little tail!!
Miss Puppy is ready for her new home.

I never expected that I would do as many amigurumi projects as I have. I've never been much of a stuffed animal person, I prefer accessories, but I have enjoyed these animals I have made and love giving them away.

My aunt gave me this book:
Ami Ami Dogs: Seriously Cute Crochet! by Mistsuki Hoshi
From what I have seen in the book, it does have some "seriously cute" puppies.
I hope to try some of these sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment