Tuesday, February 26, 2013

.:p i n s p i r a t i o n // springtime crochet:.

I have found my self feeling excitement that spring is on it's way. Even though today is cold and rainy, I know that rain makes the flowers grow (excuse the Les Mis quote).
With all this in mind, I have been looking for spring crochet ideas via Pinterest.

Source: luulla.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: gallery.ru via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: khyata.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: peaceofshell.tumblr.com via Hannah on Pinterest

I love the wonderfully airy, light, and beautiful colors of these pins. My mind is spinning with ideas. Have a blessed day!

hannaH

1 comment:

  1. ooh! those earrings are fun!

    p.s. i nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://megmcilvaine.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete