Monday, July 1, 2013

instagram 6/24-6/30


Last week's snap-shots:
Ah! Here it is, July 1st. It is the first day of my birthday month, & I have no problem sharing this with anyone who will listen. The day of my birth is just a few short weeks away people! It's kinda big deal.
Any who,, this first week of July includes, as you should know, Independence Day. The Fourth of July is one of my favorite Holidays. I love to grill-out, spend time with family & friends, and FIREWORKS. With this being said, July 4th stole my heart at a very young age. There are no definite plans as of yet for Thursday, but I am sure something will come together before then.
This weekend I am in a wedding for a very dear friend. I am so happy for this couple, I pray that God will bless them with a long, happy life together.
I am almost finished with a crochet teddy bear. After that project I will focus on a baby blanket.
I hope you all have a wonder week!
God bless,
hannaH

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment