A month in instagram
- 1) I made my first Vietnamese iced coffee a few weeks ago. Delicious!
- 2) Chick-fil-a lunch
- 3) a mushroom thriving in this wet summer weather
- 4 & 5) walking with Amos
- 6) coffee & the word in the morning
- 7 & 8) granny square baby blanket for my church's mission trip to W.V.
- 9) Throw back photo
- 10) sunburst grannies in progress
- 11) And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28 ESV
- 12) More sunburst grannies
- 13) Sweet, sleepy Owen
- 14-15) Saturday breakfast with my brother
- 16) Grannies turning into a blanket
Things are not as busy as the beginning of the summer with the two weddings back to back. But thing are still changing. I had my 24th birthday in July (hard to believe). School is starting for many this week. I am looking forward to what fall will hold for all of us.
Have a blessed week!