1) For the past couple of weeks I have been ordering the London Fog steamer (a.k.a. London Fog Latte or Earl Grey latte) from my local coffee shop. I usually will get a chai tea latte this time of year but I am really digging the London fog.
2) My hair hadn't had so much as a trim in about 10 months. It was getting very unruly so I had to make a trip to the hairdresser's this week to tame the mane. I am glad to get that over with. I am not one who enjoys the process of getting my haircut, but I am always happy with the outcome.
3) For many years now, I have been a big fan of dark, fall nail colors. I like navy, dark purple, burgundy, oxblood, chocolate brown, & hunter green. I will have to paint the digits this weekend.
4) Here is the Bible verse I have been thinking about this week:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11
I try to focus on the fact that God is always in control. Good times or bad it makes no difference.
5) I am also thankful that the Lord has been watching out for my family. Dad was in a car accident last week & was unharmed.
Did you have any favorites from the past week?
I hope you have a great weekend!