Tuesday, January 6, 2015

counting my blessings



Day 6 of 2015. The past few days have been, for the most part, low-key. Slowly but surely I am recovering from the whirlwind that is the Holidays.
I thought that it would be a good time to count/recap some of my blessings from the first few days of the year.
-I got to see two very different movies with my mom this weekend, Birdman & Big Eyes. We both liked the latter, & only I liked the former. Despite that, it is always nice spending time with my mom.
-A dear friend is arrived in Costa Rica on Monday to live for a few months. I was able to spend a few hours with her Saturday helping her pack, than I got to tell here good-bye on Sunday just before she left home. Praying for her while she is there.
-I got to visit a neighboring church & perform with my music group, Adoration, on Sunday. It was a wonderful time worshiping together with other than one's "usual" group.
-I have a couple of crochet projects that I am currently working on that I am pretty excited about.

What are are some things you are thankful for at this start to 2015?

Take care & God bless,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment