Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Humpday Happenings


 
Here is a quick post regarding my Wednesday:
1) I started my day with A Woman's Heart; God's Dwelling Place devotional by Beth Moore. It was a blessing looking at Psalm 91:4, dwelling on my LORD's love, protection, & forgiveness towards his children. 
2) After walking the dogs laundry, etc., I met a dear friend for a sushi lunch date. I counted that we have been friends for 16, going on 17 years. We do not see each other as often as we should, but we have a wonderful ability to catch up and goof off like there has been hardly anytime separating us.
3) Before bed, I spent time on some granny square for momma's afghan. I am hoping to make some more progress this evening after work.

I hope you week is going well!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment