Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Can I trade ADD for OCD?


I know I have ADD. I am one of those people that can have a million ideas and a lot of energy and excitement about a project or a simple inspiration, but have a problem focusing on one thing until it is finished. I have many projects on a hook at the moment and different ideas for new blog posts, I am just having trouble completing them. I wish I could have a concentrated amount of anal retentiveness & OCD for my production of my projects & ideas, & then have the ability to turn it off so I can enjoy the results without becoming too obsessed. Can you relate? Or are you the opposite? Oh how I envy you organized list makers. *sigh*
After a week of snow, we had a beautiful spring preview in our local weather this past week. The temperatures are supposed to drop tomorrow and return to more seasonal weather. I think that I am gaining a lot of creative energy with the up coming change in season. It has been nice. What kind of weather have you been experiencing in your neck of the woods?
I hope you have a blessed day!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment