Monday, January 7, 2013

Photographs



I decided to post some photos I took during the Holidays. As I mentioned previously, I did little crocheting.
The fist two pictures are of our family's new addition; Mr. Amos. I found him on November 17, abandoned and sick with his eyes matted shut and the worst cold I have every seen an animal have. He couldn't have been more than 4 weeks old. The plan was to nurture him over the weekend and then take him to the animal shelter, knowing that he had a good chance of finding a home due to his age and it being so near to Christmas.
Well, that didn't happen. He found a spot in our hearts. But he isn't as gentle as he may appear. He is a little crazy, and loves to wrestle with anything close to him, even our 50 lb beagle. But he is a cutie.
I spent December 26-31 in Iowa with family. It was an adventure for me since I am a North Carolinian and hardly ever see snow or feel bitter cold. I had lots of fun and lots of laughs.
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment