Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

Hello there! It has been a while.
I am recovering from the tornado that is known as the Holidays, and am settling into my regular routine, once again.
I have to admit that I have spent very little time crocheting since Thanksgiving. And to be honest, I didn't really feel like crocheting. With my mind focused on family, friends, Church, gifts, trips, planning, and flying, there was no room in my mind for crochet. I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's. Loved spending time with friends and family. One gift that I am super excited about is my new camera; a Nikon D3100! Look out for some photos!
But I am starting to feel more like my old hooking self. I have this idea for a chevron/ripple afghan. This will be for my bed.
I hope to be posting projects soon.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment