Tuesday, March 12, 2013

p i n s p i r a t i o n / jewelry & hair accessories

With warmer weather on its way I know that the heavy yarn work that usually is associated with crochet is not as cosy as it is in the fall and winter months. With this in mind I have been looking up more applicable projects for the spring & summertime.

Source: wanelo.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest
Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest

(Want to see what else inspires me? Follow me on Pinterest).
I feel like the hair accessories (bows & flowers) would come more easily to me than compared to the jewelry. I have never crocheted over anything like wire.  I would like to try a dream catcher or doily style earring sometime. I found this crochet thread earring tutorial on youtube today. It looks like a good beginner crochet jewelery project.
Have you ever crochet little accessories? If so, what kind?
I hope you have a wonderful day!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment