Friday, March 7, 2014

Forget about Winter, Spring is coming..


Here we are at the second weekend in March 2014. I definitely have spring fever! ("I have a fever, & the only prescription is more cow bell". Am I the only one who thinks that when they hear the word fever?) The weather has been cold and wet this past we, but the experts are forecasting a sunny weekend with spring like temperatures for my part of North Carolina. Oh joy!
I don't have anything on my calendar, expect breakfast out with my brothers for tomorrow, & church on Sunday followed by a choir boot camp (it is not as intimidating as it sounds).
I will try and be disciplined and take some pretty pictures for the blog this Saturday & Sunday since the weather will be beautiful.
I am really enjoying my first attempt at Tunisian crochet. I am so excited at all the new creative possibilities!
What are your weekend plans? I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
God bless!
hannaH

No comments:

Post a Comment